Tuesday, 22 January 2019

An Elf Delivery Service


Hiya peeps

Today I am showing you a card that Ive made.
I used the delightful image, which is one of two (for the price of one!!) called Elf Delivery Service from our fabulous artist, Tiddly Inks.

The card is an A4 using a sheet of A3 Cream Hammered
225gsm cardstock from my usual supplier here in the Lake District, UK.
I first folded the sheet to form the card base then added a piece of backing paper, part of a 12x12 inch snowfall on a midnight sky colourway. I coloured the image in using ordinary pencil crayons which also came with various metallic colours. I used those to colour in parts of the presents and regular colours on the elf. I added drops of artificial glitter snow on the pom poms on the elfs hat. After making sure I was happy with the colouring outcome, I die cut around it.
The mirri card I die cut using a set from Spellbinders, mounting the image oval onto the mirri using double sided tape and then foam tape
to stick it to the backing paper covered cardbase. The "Believe" word was die cut in a bright blue and mounted onto a piece of the same cream cardbase. That in turn was mounted onto a piece of midnight blue card stock. The majority of all the items are from my own stock.

I hope you like what Ive done using the Elf Delivery Service digi. Its only one of many digi & clear stamps that are available from the website. You could also join in with their monthly challenges on the challenge blog found here.

I wish to enter this card into the following challenges:










19 comments:

  1. Very cute, Marg! The little elf is adorable. I am finally making cards again after about a three year break. I'll be by to visit often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Diane, its good to have you back in our world!!! lol
      Thank you so much for your lovely comment
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;) x

      Delete
  2. So cute!!! Thank you for sharing this with us at Tiddly Inks! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rene for your lovely comment, its very much appreciated
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;) x

      Delete
  3. How cute is this little elf. Such a great card. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week. Good Luck!
    ♥ Mindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mindy for your lovely comment, its very much appreciated
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;) x

      Delete
  4. Hi Marg this is a stunning card I love it. That is a fabulous image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind Jackie, thank you so much
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;) xx

      Delete
  5. Love the die cut frame for the cute elf on this sweet card . Thanks for sharing with us here at http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/
    Good luck with your entry
    Shirley-Anne DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shirley-Anne, for your lovely comment, its very much appreciated
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;) x

      Delete
  6. Great make! I love the included note, so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment, its very much appreciated
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;) x

      Delete
  7. Cute as can be, both inside and out, Marg! Thanks so much for joining our first challenge of the new year at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Donna. Your wonderful compliment is very much appreciated. I admire your fabulous work so much that I treasure this compliment
      {{{{hugs}}}}
      Marg ;) x

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much for entering the challenge at Through The Craft Room Door last week. Your creation is awesome, we would love to have one of your projects featured in an upcoming issue of the magazine! Looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
    Hugs & Craftiness,
    AngelaThrough The Craft Room Door DT
    Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    http://craftrmdoor.ning.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for your lovely comment, its very much appreciated
    {{{hugs}}}
    Marg ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww Angela, I would be honoured if your would love to feature one of my cards in the next issue. Would you please contact me via email, re the project you would like to use,
    Thank you so much for your lovely compliment and comment, I appreciate it very much
    {{{hugs}}}
    Marg ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable...thanks for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks...hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. Love the clean look of it. Thanks for joining us at Aurora Wings challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I dont miss any (which is a good thing!)
I dont get a chance to reply to all of your comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. I do read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.