Yes a rocker card, cut from a Spellbinders Decorative Grand Circles using my Grand Calibur A4 die cutting machine. This image of Elisabeth Bell's is called "Apple Thyme" and in true tradition I coloured her using Promarkers in lush green, grass green, blossom pink (on her tights) and then Graph It pen colours Tomato red with Halloween & Honey (on her top). I used 2 colours of Kanban spider web netting (red & lime green) with the same colours of feathers. I added an apple shaped yellow shaped apple tied with lush green satin ribbon & on the opposite side I tied a large bow with a red saddle stitched green ribbon, both of these were fixed in to place using Pinflair glue gel. (Both of these meet the requirements of one of the blog challenges that I have entered this card in to).
"Apple Thyme's" hair was coloured with Promarkers in the colours of black, cool grey 4 & 5 and a Sakura white gelly roll pen.
I am entering this card in to the following blog challenges:
Brown Sugar Blog Challenge- Anything Goes
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/challenge-51-anything-goes.html
Graph It Markers - Black Hair
http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/19-july-week-4-black-hair.html
The Squirrel and The Fox - Use Something Spooled
http://www.thesquirrelandthefox.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/challenge-48-use-something-spooled.html
The Crafter's Cafe - Anything Goes
http://www.crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/challenge-21-anything-goes.html
That Craft Place - It's A Girl Thing
http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/new-challenge-its-girl-thing.html
Love the colours and those feathers are fabulous, thanks for joining us at Graph It Marker challenge, Karen
ReplyDeleteThank you Karen
DeleteThat's lovely of you to say so
{{{hugs}}}
Marg ;)
Wow beautiful card, so bright and zingy and I love the feathers!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining our colour challenge at the Graph'it Marker blog!
Hugs xx Cara xx
Thank you Cara, that's so lovely of you to say so.
Delete{{{hugs}}}
Marg ;)
The colour combination is amazing, a stunningly beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week
ReplyDeleteThank you Cass, a lovely compliment & I really appreciate it
Delete{{{hugs}}}
Marg ;)
Beautiful Card. Great to have you joining Our challenge at Brown Sugar. Thanks and good luck.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your comment
Delete{{{hugs}}}
Marg ;)
wow what a lovely card, gorgeous image and I love the bright zingy colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at Graph'It Colour Challenge this week
ReplyDeleteClaire xx
Thank you so much for your lovely comment,
DeleteI appreciate every one.
{{{hugs}}}
Marg ;)
What a lovely card Love the vibrancy of the green and orange together.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us this week at Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog
Hugs
Kelly - DT
XX
Thank you Kelly, there is only the top that "Apple Thyme" wears that is orange, the feathers, netting & everything else are red.
DeleteI know its a problem getting the right photos to show the card off properly.
{{{hugs}}}
Marg ;)
Oh my this is lovely.
ReplyDeleteI love the image and the feathers.
Great rocker card.
Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar.
Good luck
Tracey DT
Thank you so much Tracey for the lovely compliment.
Delete{{{hugs}}}
Marg ;)
love this bright girly card, thanks for joining us at That Craft Place x
ReplyDeleteThank you Stacey, that's lovely of you to say so!
Delete{{{hugs}}}
Marg ;)
Very, very pretty. Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenge!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, I appreciate your lovely comment,
Delete{{{hugs}}}
Marg ;)
Such a sweet card, super design, thank you for joining us at Crafters Cafe
ReplyDeleteHugz Alex (DT)
Thank you so much Alex.
DeleteI appreciate every single comment
{{{hugs}}}
Marg ;)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWow. I love your card hun. Thank you for joining in with this weeks challenge over at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge blog.
ReplyDeleteHugs Rossi (DT)
Thank you so much for your lovely comment Rosica,
DeleteI appreciate every word
{{{hugs}}}
Marg ;)
Wow, this is a fantastic creation, I am dig gin' those feathers! Thanks so much for joining us at Graph'It Colour Challenge :)
ReplyDeleteHiya Faye,
DeleteI appreciate your lovely comment, thank you so much!
{{{hugs}}}
Marg ;)
Such a sweet image and I love those feathers too!! Thanks so much for joining us at Graph'it Marker Challenges! Simonne xx
ReplyDeleteHiya SemSee,
DeleteThank you for such a lovely comment.
I appreciate every word.
{{{hugs}}}
Marg ;)