Thursday, 31 January 2019

Creatalicious Challenge time again.....


Hiya peeps

This months new challenge at
Creatalicious Challenges
is, as always:
Anything Goes with the optional twist of Love/Hearts
and very kindly sponsored by

Prize is $20 gift cert.

My card for this challenge was made using a fun but somehow cute
digi image by the lovely Di's Digi Stamps

An A5 landscape card using backing papers from
We Are 3 - Digi Images, Sentiments & Papers
The cute but lovely image of the dog is called "I Woof U"
from Dis Digital Stamps (see above for the link in blue)
coloured using standard colouring pencils
A4 white linen effect & blue cardstock - Papermill Direct
All other items - Own Stash

This could be used for a mans Valentine card??? 

I hope you will join in with our month long challenge







No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I dont miss any (which is a good thing!)
I dont get a chance to reply to all of your comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. I do read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.