Thursday, 24 January 2019

A previous card...


Hiya peeps

As I said in last nights post, here is a
previous card that I made back in November
last year. It was sent to the USA for a dear
friends Christmas card, along with a small
"Thinking of You" card.

I found out on Monday, that I had been
picked as a winner on The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog
Here is the blog badge that I get to proudly display on the
sidebar of this blog.



The card that I won with is the lovely, warm digital
image from the fabulous

The image is called Eskimo Kisses and can be found here








2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Marg a well deserved win. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AW thank you so so much Jackie. I love reading all of your comments & I appreciate them all so much. Thank you ;) {{{hugs}}} xx

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I dont miss any (which is a good thing!)
I dont get a chance to reply to all of your comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. I do read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.