Thursday, 4 October 2018

William K T D: Congratulations!!!


Hiya peeps

Today I would like to show you a

New Baby Boy
boxed card that my best friend &
husband (of 40+ year) middle daughter
(I will call her R for this post),
she received this week.

Its extra large, at just over 9 in x 8.5 in

in white, is a triple fold backward opening card.

The main hand coloured digital image is from the

delightful Di's Digi Designs and the cute,
lovable image of animals (on the inside fold)
is called "Animal Shelf 2" & available here 
I coloured the whole image in using pencil crayons.

I would love to be able to tell you about any

of the dies that I have used on this card & box,
but, honestly, I cant remember!! (I have that
many and dont keep packaging for them)

Blue baby feet sheer & the baby themed shaped ribbons were bought from an old website.

They might be available from elsewhere...

Organza Pale Yellow, Pale Blue (wider) Satin

and the Blue Bay Washing Line ribbons are all
available from Crafty Ribbons here in the 
West Country, England.

All the items used for this card & box

are used from my own stash.

I wish to enter this card into the following challenges:


Di's Digi Design Challenge Blog - #For the Boys 


World Wide Open DT Challenge #09 Anything Goes


613 Avenue #213 Anything Goes optional twist Clean & Simple


Create & Inspire #77 Anything Goes or Inspired By A Song


Cute Card Thursday #550 Anything Goes


Morgan's ArtWorld Open Challenge #10 Anything Goes



Crafty Sentiments Designs - AG

































8 comments:

  1. Oh gosh this is just beautiful. You did such a lovely job with this project. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Marg, thanks for joining us here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and good luck with your entry. Wendy DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing, so love it, an keepsake to treasure!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful baby card Marg. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Digi Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back again, and again, nice work here. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.Annette DT forhttp://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Marg xx
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Dianne DT for
    http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute baby project! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete

  8. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Ania DT

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I dont miss any (which is a good thing!)
I dont get a chance to reply to all of your comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. I do read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.