Hiya peeps
&
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Its time for a new challenge over at the wonderful
The theme for Challenge #150 is as always, ANYTHING GOES, but with optional embossing (wet or dry).
I havent used the option of any embossing but my
digi image is from our sponsor for this challenge,
Little Blue Button Stamps and the prize for our winner
will be a $10 voucher to use on their website.
I have made a simple 6x6 inch card using a ready
made card base, It is part of a set of mixed shapes/folds.
The digi image was printed out on to a 225gsm plain white
cardstock, coloured using my pencil crayons, mainly using the metallic colours to give the sheen that I wanted.
I fussy cut out the coloured image out & stuck her onto the
die cut Raspberry coloured circle. That die cut was then mounted on the base card using foam pads.
I added the small ready made bow (using silicone glue gel) and the sentiment (using foam pads) which is a pun on the mermaid, then stuck a piece of blue faint patterned paper on the inside (using double sided tape), all of which
are from my own stash. The final touch was the small sentiment on the inside, which is from Lili Of The Valley
(printed on to clear printable sticky backed paper, from my own stash)
I wish to enter this card into the following challenges:
The Corrosive Challenge #10
Cardz 4 Galz Challenge #83
Creations In Pink #3
Scrapy Land Challenge #100 (Circle die from Tonic Studios)

Oh what a beautifully designed project. It looks great. Nice work.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
This is so gorgeous!! The design is beautiful!! I love the pretty mermaid!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land for our 100th Challenge Celebration!!
ReplyDeleteLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Wow, beautiful card! Your mermaid is beautiful and colored so pretty!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us in the 100th Challenge at Scrapy Land!
Sherrie K
Scrapy Land DT Member
Lovely project!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge blog.
Ana Isabel DT Coordinator.
A beautfully constructed card. So pleased you shared with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Hope to see you visit us again. Caz. DT.
ReplyDelete