Hiya peeps
The Outlawz are asking for Guest Design Team members for most of the weekly challenges (each day of the week is a different challenge so each person can, if they wanted to,
enter a different make for each day!). I answered one of their ads for the Monday Greetings Challenge. Within a day I received a lovely reply asking if I would join them as a GDT for the whole month, but I could only commit for 3 weeks out of this month of November. The best of it was,
that I was asked to be on, not one, but two of the days.
I delighted in saying yes, I would, but, again only for 3 weeks out of the four. Check in later in the month for
that post...
Oh, there is also a monthly progressive challenge where
you just email the coordinator and you will receive a free
digi to use, no matter what day of the month..
Oh, there is also a monthly progressive challenge where
you just email the coordinator and you will receive a free
digi to use, no matter what day of the month..
Taken from the website of The Outlawz:
First, I would like to give a little bit of history how The Outlawz was created. Over the years we have been in groups where there was drama and innocent people were dragged into it. So The Outlawz was created, a place where people could meet and share their crafting in a less stressful and more friendly atmosphere.....
....The Outlawz is a place to learn and share crafting with friendly chatter and we work hard to keep it that way.
We welcome all new members and are so happy you have joined us. Let’s keep the integrity of The Outlawz as a friendly, respectful place where we share our creativity.
Thank you,
Colleen Holmes,
Creator of The Outlawz
I was pointed towards the sponsors websites to choose
free digis to use for the Monday Greetings challenges
and out of all of them, I decided to go with
There was a few freebies and I chose digi15816 which I think is an Angel (it has different shaped wings than what you would associate with a Fairy). The theme for today's challenge is Angels & Fairies so the choice is up to you.
I am sure you are all aware of how my card was made,
the new item used is the digi (as above), the rest of the
bits are from my own stash. (Ive resound myself to use
what stash I have as I have waaaayyyy(!!!) too much).
I hope you will join The Outlawz site, even if it is just
somewhere to show off your makes in the gallery?
Think about it.....
Hi Marg this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDelete