Thursday, 11 October 2018

Another card for one of my DT's...


Hiya peeps

Todays card is for a new challenge over at
Our challenges are always Anything Goes
so why not give the challenge a go??

The card I made for you is a 15cm square card made using half a 30cm square piece of cardstock from Crafters Companion. Topped that with a odd blue coloured patterned paper cut down to fit the card.
Folded in half then I added the lilac loopy edge
ribbon to go down the card. I then coloured the
digital image from LeAnn's World 101  and shes
called Cindy, isnt she a delight? I matt & layered
her on a lilac card, then a flower with an
emphisised center on each flower patterned
embossed square and then stuck that, at an angle
with foam pads. The final touches were a few drops
of Buttercup coloured Liquid Pearls and then
Liquid Glass on Cindy's eyes and the bubbles
coming out of the bucket.

I would like to add this card into the following challenges:

FABRIKA FANTASY #25 HALLOWEEN

IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE #104 PHOTO INSPIRATION 

(The title is my link, A witch is associated with
Halloween which is in the Autumn)












4 comments:

  1. Hi Marg this is a stunning card. I am sure the challenge will be up and running soon. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you colored her. Love the soft colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting with an Attitude Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage, good luck with your entry hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I dont miss any (which is a good thing!)
I dont get a chance to reply to all of your comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. I do read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.