Hiya peeps, Its a Design Team project time again..... The half way challenge reminder.
This post is about the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog and our lovely sponsor this month is
Polkadoodles with a lovely prize of 4 work & play images. In fact the images on offer are the ones that us, as a Design Team, have been using. They are: Train Guard, Florist, Diy Jennie & Office worker.
The theme this month is 1, 2, 3., chose yourself which way you use that.
I have gone for:
1 Train Guard
2 as in the number 2 on the train funnel
3 strips of washi tape for decoration & colour on the train
Below you will see another take on the Train Guard by me. I will keep this post on a smaller scale as I do know that I can waffle on... (sorry). So you have a hand drawn train by myself (free hand too!), Polkadoodles Train Guard, a die cut number of the age of the child (Ive gone for the number 2 to fit in with our theme). Also, strips of Washi tape for decoration but also for the theme, 4 hand drawn wheels & split pins (to allow the wheels to turn) & lastly the sentiment of choice, mine being the Happy Birthday.
Dont forget to pop over to our Challenge #16 link is here to add your project before the end date/time of 29th August at 8pm, Please read our rules, on the challenge blog, as your project will be void if you dont follow them.
Happy Crafting peeps ;0 xx
This is just such a fun birthday card. Loving the train shape.
ReplyDeleteHugs
DesÃre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Hiya Desire,
DeleteMany many thanks for you lovely comment, I appreciate every word
{{{hugs}}}
Marg ;0 x
Hello Marg! Oh my goodness, this is DARLING! What a CLEVER idea and I love how you even made the train! Way cool!!!
ReplyDeleteps .. thank you so very very much for stopping by my blog with so much kindness!
Big Hugs,
Elise
Oh Elise, Thank you so so much for your wonderful lovely comment. I really appreciate every single word,
Delete{{{{Happy Crafting Hugs}}}}
Marg ;0 xx