Hiya peeps,
yes, I am laughing as Crafting Mustekeers DT have, due to unforseen circumstances, so they needed extra volunteers to create projects for this last weekends release of th;e new challenge.
So, welcome to our blog challenge #16 and the theme is 1, 2, 3. You can interpret this anyway you choose as long as you stay with the 1,2,3 theme , so for example you could use ,1 sentiment, 2 embellishments and 3 papers . The choice is yours.
For this extra creation I have used the Train Guard and stuck him in front of a Steam Train that I had downloaded from a selection of Copyright free that I found on the internet. He was coloured with Graph It pens. The background paper with the steam train on is matted against a dark green backing paper and the "Happy Birthday" & number "3" were cut in white 200gsm and then coloured with a blue Graph It pen to match the guards flag.
My 1, 2, 3 theme is: One digi (Train Guard), 2 Backing Papers and 3 as in the number 3!!
I hope you like my card and I am looking forward to my main creation for the halfway reminder post of this challenge.
Dont forget to pop over to the Challenge Blog and get your entry in!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I dont miss any (which is a good thing!)
I dont get a chance to reply to all of your comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. I do read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.