Welcome to my post for this fortnights challenge for Crafty Ribbons which is to celebrate our 3rd Birthday............ and our 100th challenge!!!!!!
To celebrate this special event I have made a Grand Scalloped Circle die (from Spellbinders) to
create this lovely (if I do say so myself) large easel card. I used 2 sheets of A3 Papermill Direct
in pink, the image called Mice Birthday (which unfortunately is not available anymore) is from the fantastic regular sponsors for this challenge blog, Bugaboo Stamps. I coloured it with a variety of alcohol pens.
The purple mirror card, faux flat backed pearls & circular stamped "Happy Birthday Wishes" are from my own stash.
The 2 ribbons I have used are both exclusive to ourselves, Crafty Ribbons. The one along side the image is our Cake Ribbons - Happy Birthday Pink... and the wider one on the base is
Cake Ribbons - Candle, both ribbon can be used on cakes as well as for other crafters.
I hope you like this as much as I liked creating it ;0
{{{{Happy Crafting Hugs}}}}
Hi Marg, This so pretty and sweet. Love the shape, the soft pink colors and how beautifully you colored the main image.
ReplyDelete:) Chris / CS Designs
PS. I don't know how I managed it but I forgot to become a follower of your blog the last time I was here. I have fixed that now and I'm following you now through both Google & Bloglovin and I look forward to visiting again
Hiya Chris, Oh this dam blogger, Im sure I replied to your comment but its not showing.
DeleteThank you so much for your lovely comment, I appreciate every single word.
Thanks also, for becoming a follower!!
{{{Happy Crafting Hugs}}}
Marg B ;0 xxx
Beautiful shaped easel card love the soft pastel shades of colour. Gorgeous christmas card, love the texture & dimensions added. Just letting you know that there's a new challenge going to starting 4 Jan 2015 over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Love you to become a follower, there's a DT Call happening too, grab our badge while your there if you like to, really hope to see you join us, many thanks xx
ReplyDelete~ Denise ~
Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}
Hiya Denise,
DeleteMany many thanks for your wonderful comment/compliment. Im so sorry to say that its not a Christmas card as you say, its a Birthday card. I will, though, take a look at your new challenge blog in a min.
{{{hugs}}}
Marg ;0 xx