Hiya peeps
An apology to you all
I am so sorry, to say that, I made a big mistake with my last post.
The card I spoke & showed you pictures of to do with my DT
card for Not Just Cards Challenge Blog was the wrong one.
I only realised the mistake late last night and that the card I
should be promoting is:
A commission card that I made for a woman who my daughter goes to
visit. It was a birthday card for one of her daughters who loves to sail
and her favourite colour is blue. The mum knows what questions I will ask
so I can make the card more personalised for the recipient as this is not the first order that she has asked me to make., and it wont be the last.
I made a large square piece of embossing ages ago using a folder showing
loads of 'Happy Birthdays' across it and as I love that same colour of blue I enjoyed working with it. I decided to make the card as a landscape view as I think it gives me more room to place the items that need to use.
The embossing folder is from Crafters Companion, the sentiment was
cut using a Tonic Studios die (I have many of their cutting dies). The
card is a ready made folded card and the white glitter card are from the Hobbycraft website. The boat was cut using a die from Marianne Designs
(available from lots of craft websites). The cotton lace is from a company called
craftyribbons.com, where as the rest of the items are from my own stock.
I wish to enter this card into the following challenges:
Hi Marg this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDelete