Sunday, 12 August 2018

A Floral Birthday Card



Hiya peeps

Todays card is for my DT membership of

Our Challenge is now always
#Anything Goes
so you can enter whatever you like, but it is only
for fun, so no prizes are given unfortunately.

I have chosen to make an A4 card, which I have now given to one of my carer's as it was her birthday on
the 10th August. I know that she loved it even though I doubt that its as much as I do. I love shades of blue finished off with blue feathers & 3 pins (2 white & one a coordinating colour, as in pink this time). The image, sentiment and pink patterned card behind the cream die cut layer are curtosy of a Hunkydory oldish kit called Flutterbye Wishes (I dont think its available anymore). The ribbon is from craftyribboms.com,
cream hammered card stock is from 
Papermill Direct as is the lemon coloured.
Embellishments are from my own stash.

I wish to enter this card into the following challenges:













4 comments:

  1. Ganz toll gemacht.
    Dankeschön für die Teilnahme bei den Sketch-Tanten.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is wonderful.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sketch-Tanten.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week.
    We look forward to seeing you again next time.
    Good luck!
    Hugs
    creativEle DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh!! I love your elegant, feminine birthday card, Marg! Beautiful decoupage and fabulous feathers and pins. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” August Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again next month!
    Carole x DT

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I dont miss any (which is a good thing!)
I dont get a chance to reply to all of your comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. I do read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.