Hiya peeps
Yes I have exciting news for you...
I have been accepted to be part of another
Design Team!!!
It is for another challenge blog which is called
Im doing the "Snoopy Happy Dance"
(well I would if I could) lol
(well I would if I could) lol
![]() |
I am staying on with the current two (Rick St Dennis (as & when I want to) & Not Just Cards) for as long as they will have me or my health deteriorates too much. |


No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I dont miss any (which is a good thing!)
I dont get a chance to reply to all of your comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. I do read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.