Well the time is here, my first post as a
DT (Design Team) member for
Creatalicious Challenge Blog
I hope you like my first creation for this wonderful Design team, I still am, very much in awe for being chosen. I still dont like being told (to my face) that my projects are so good.
I was given the choice to use one of two beautiful and very detailed digi images from the fabulous
Nicky Hall of Polkadoodles, to which I choose to
work with Octavia Moonfly. You can find the gorgeous image, along with lots of other gorgeous digi stamps, rubber stamps & crafting items. I love colouring Octavia, but, I must admit that I have not got her out of my digi stash to use for absolutely ages. Maybe in the very near future I will revisit her & her also gorgeous friends & animals. I chose to make a large (A4) card for the young daughter of one of my carers.
She will be 5 years old a few days after my own birthday in August so only a couple of weeks to go now... ;) I, only with my youngest daughter, Tia, who lives with me. have been invited to join in with the family fun Birthday BBQ/Party at my carers own home. The BBQ/Party is only 2 days before my own Birthday!
DT (Design Team) member for
Creatalicious Challenge Blog
I hope you like my first creation for this wonderful Design team, I still am, very much in awe for being chosen. I still dont like being told (to my face) that my projects are so good.
I was given the choice to use one of two beautiful and very detailed digi images from the fabulous
Nicky Hall of Polkadoodles, to which I choose to
work with Octavia Moonfly. You can find the gorgeous image, along with lots of other gorgeous digi stamps, rubber stamps & crafting items. I love colouring Octavia, but, I must admit that I have not got her out of my digi stash to use for absolutely ages. Maybe in the very near future I will revisit her & her also gorgeous friends & animals. I chose to make a large (A4) card for the young daughter of one of my carers.
She will be 5 years old a few days after my own birthday in August so only a couple of weeks to go now... ;) I, only with my youngest daughter, Tia, who lives with me. have been invited to join in with the family fun Birthday BBQ/Party at my carers own home. The BBQ/Party is only 2 days before my own Birthday!
The large scalloped circle was already cut & the sparkly rainbow metallic paper was over layered on to it, both are from my own stash.
There are only 2 (two) new items that I used on this, the base card as I need the A3 card size, and the digi image itself. Every other item that I used to create this card are from my own stash.
I hope you like the card as much as I do, Im sure the young lady will be so proud of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I dont miss any (which is a good thing!)
I dont get a chance to reply to all of your comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. I do read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.