I decided yesterday, whilst making the boys birthday card entry that I really enjoyed
making the card, to make another one, but this time for a girl. I aim these cards at
ages 4-7 maybe 8 for the girls. I had the all the items including the papers in my stash
so I didnt have to use or purchase anything else. Im trying to do that as much as
possible at the moment to use up my stash as I have that much! lol well dont alot of
other crafters find the same?
Anyway, my 2nd entry for the sketch challenge wc Tuesday 10th April is:
I really love this paper I used for both the backing paper
and the "decoupage". the sketch layout is really versatile
and I hope I win.
I am entering the above card into the following Blog Challenge:
http://creativecraftchallenges2.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/we-have-sketch-challenge-and-our-winner.html?showComment=1334659148492
Tuesday, 17 April 2012
4 comments:
I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I dont miss any (which is a good thing!)
I dont get a chance to reply to all of your comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. I do read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this is beautiful love the papers,you have used,and great take on our sketch too,bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week hugs Cherylxxx
ReplyDeleteThank you x
DeleteLovely card so sweet thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge.
ReplyDeleteJenny x
Thank you ;) x
Delete