Another challenge for me, "Four Legged Friends" from Crafters Companion
Blog for April 2012.
I used a mouse stamp from an old set Id got, its from the Cute Companions
range, a set called "Wonderful News" drawn by Jayne Nestorenko.
The card is from my stash which came as a set including green and pink cards.
The pearls, lace and sentiment are also from my stash. The scalloped circles
were cut using a nestabilitie, Grande Nestabilie and my Grande Calibur.
I am entering this into the monthly blog challenge:
http://ccmonthlychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/challenge-23four-legged-friends.html
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I dont miss any (which is a good thing!)
I dont get a chance to reply to all of your comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. I do read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.