Friday, 5 November 2021

A Halloween scene By Heather Valentin's Colour Of Love


Hiya peeps 


Its been a long time since my last post. I think that time just

ran away from me every evening.

This image, fun but still lovely is called:

 Witchy Possum & Batty Bats Candy Corn Treats


A simple easel card made with a card blank. Coloured using

assorted pencil crayons.. The odd looking ears eyes & nose in

green stuck on at the side of the pics is supposed to be a ghost!! lol

Watch this space for more cards to come on a regular basis.......





2 comments:

  1. Hi Marg this is a wonderful card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your very kind words Jackie ;) xx {{{hugs}}}

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I dont miss any (which is a good thing!)
I dont get a chance to reply to all of your comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. I do read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.