Hiya peeps
Quite a different card for a change.....
Todays card for the
is made using an image called Patsy & Puss
which I think was from Crafty Sentiments. (I cant find it
on their website but there are plenty more to choose from).
Each of the flowers on the backing paper have a
flat backed pearl in the center.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Hi Marg this is a gorgeous birthday card. I do love that image. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Ike’s world with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
ReplyDeleteRegards,
Mia
Designer for Ike’s world
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}
Cute card and image. So glad you shared this fun birthday card over at Crafty Sentiments.
ReplyDeleteA very sweet card :-) Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges :-)
ReplyDeleteHugz
IKE
My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog
Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Ike’s world with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
ReplyDeleteRegards,
Mia
Designer for Ike’s world
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}
What a gorgeous card! Such a sweet image!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx