Todays card is an Autumn themed card which I think is quite cute!
I used an image, and backing papers given free within
that I subscribe, which is issued every month.
I have subscribed to this magazine for some years now and surely,
I should be given a long service medal!!!! 😄😄
Anyway, I used one of a collection of some gorgeous printed papers
with the lovely, cute, and colourful image of the girl with the umbrella.
I die cut that into a rectangle, matted that to a mini scalloped die cut
which is slightly larger. I then die cut an even bigger rectangle in a gorgeous mini leaves in multiple autumnal colours, having die cut a smalled mini scalloped rectangle at the same time for the sentiment to go on,
I decided to add the ribbon (well cord actually but very smooth), across
the dark caramel coloured backing card. The finishing touches are
the words "Thank You" and the 3 Stickles Glitter Glue in a metallic orange.
The colours on the card match almost fully, to the stated colours on
the "Color Throwdown Challenge Blog" for this week....
I wish to enter this card into the following challenges:
Hi Marg this is a stunning card. I love the image and the papers you have used. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLove that you got to use some freebie papers and images with this fun fall scene! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CTD!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete