Hiya peeps
I am so so sorry for the delays in posting between DT makes.
No excuse apart from "not up to crafting or writing".
For my newest Design Team (DT) I would like to introduce you
to Miss Sassy Easter Eggs by no other than my favourite artist,
Heather Valentin!! She is the owner of the previously known company
called Lacy Sunshine, but now, its called, Color Of Love. I must say,
that I think the name is very fitting for her.
Miss Sassy was coloured using my new set of colouring pencils by
Castle Art Supplies and brought from Amazon. I use the 72 set.
All cardstock is from Papermill Direct in the Lake District (UK),
I used Stormy Sky Distress Ink over the embossing, the bee &
hive dies are from Dovecraft (matching papers are available).
Everything else is from my own stash (inc embossing folders).
I hope you like this Easter card, it is for sale if you are interested.
I wish to enter this card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp-Wed-#March 20 2019
Jo's Scrap Shack #274
Crafty Friends #106
The Sketchy #151
Crafty Calendar #March
hive dies are from Dovecraft (matching papers are available).
Everything else is from my own stash (inc embossing folders).
I hope you like this Easter card, it is for sale if you are interested.
I wish to enter this card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp-Wed-#March 20 2019
Jo's Scrap Shack #274
Crafty Friends #106
The Sketchy #151
Crafty Calendar #March
This is really lovely Marg! so cute and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar challenge hugs Sue x
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Great image, fun layout, and I really like how you created the sentiment; so fun! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.
ReplyDeleteFabulous cute card, great details too.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby
Hello Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your card is lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘Springtime’ theme… good luck in the draw and please join us again.
ReplyDeleteDiane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]