Tuesday, 11 December 2018

Just One Of My Christmas Cards....


Hiya peeps

This post is one of my Christmas Card makes..
That I thought that you might like to see?? Well, Im hoping
that you will like each any everyone that I have
(watermarked anyway) lol

I hope you enjoy looking at the following
Merry Christmas Tree

I am entering this card into the following challenges:






























3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, lovely design, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marg this is a stunning Christmas card. I love it. Thank you for joining us at Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog The theme is Anything Christmas Goes. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - love your card base.

    Thanks for joining us at the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I dont miss any (which is a good thing!)
I dont get a chance to reply to all of your comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. I do read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.