Hiya peeps
Today I would like to show you a card that I recently made, using an image from
Ike's Art of a Panda Bear. It was a freebie from Ike's Facebook page for the monthly challenge.
As it looked like a Giant Panda, I decided not to colour it in using black & white like you would normally expect, but as I going through google images of Giant Pandas (to see exactly what colour goes where on the animal) and I came across the Red Giant Panda (RGP for quickness whilst typing)! I didnt even realise that they existed. So, after seeing them it instantly made up my mind to use the RGP as inspiration for my colouring. I wanted to be different for this challenge, basically to give me more of a chance of winning.
Oh, Ive also got a new "toy" as such, its a Foldable Laptop Desk Tray from Amazon and, its changed my life of having to sit in bed with my ulcerated leg (one is healed but thats for another post on here).
Anyway, back to the project, heres the finished card:
I would like to enter this in to the following challenges:
Eine fabelhalfte Karte.
ReplyDeleteDanke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sketch-Tanten.
LG Dreja
Gorgeous card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
xxx Margreet
Your card is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at the Sketch-Tanten.
Hugs
Kuni