Hiya peeps
Its the Bows team to challenge you to enter our
challenge this week. The theme is
Anything Goes as long as you use Ribbon or Lace
I made this card back in September for my brother-in-laws
birthday as he is a regular road cyclist every Saturday!!
I used
Ive not shown this before so Im ok to use this card
for this challenge.... maybe you have an older card sitting
doing nothing that youve not shown on any blog or challenge??
Why not enter our challenge & win some ribbons or a voucher?
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
The Ribbon Girl Blog, Oct must have an image
Craft Your Passion, Anything Goes
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
The Ribbon Girl Blog, Oct must have an image
Craft Your Passion, Anything Goes
Your card is lovely! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
ReplyDelete~ Bonnie DT
Your card is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining in with The Ribbon Girl October Anything Goes - Any Image challenge and good luck in the prize draw.
Hugs, Donna xx