Hiya peeps.
Im here today to show you a card that I made a couple of days ago,
especially for Sunday, as its my turn to post on
Crafty Ribbons Inspirational Blog
(Blogger is having a fit on me as this post was scheduled to post
on Sunday morning and I didnt realise until late last night
that this post hadnt gone live).
This card is an 8x8 inch white linen effect card base, topped
with a pre-coloured image from Crafty Sentiments Designs which
was actually free to download through the
purchase of Papercraft Inspirations Magazine issue 140. I matted this
with part of a sheet of beautiful glittered spotted thin card
from an 8x8 inch First Edition Love Letters premium paper pad.
(Blogger is having a fit on me as this post was scheduled to post
on Sunday morning and I didnt realise until late last night
that this post hadnt gone live).
This card is an 8x8 inch white linen effect card base, topped
with a pre-coloured image from Crafty Sentiments Designs which
was actually free to download through the
purchase of Papercraft Inspirations Magazine issue 140. I matted this
with part of a sheet of beautiful glittered spotted thin card
from an 8x8 inch First Edition Love Letters premium paper pad.
The ribbon I used to show off this clean & simple card is a
beautiful Pearl Pink Saddle Stitch 10mm wide grosgrain ribbon
from Crafty Ribbons and a seperate handmade bow glued on top
from Crafty Ribbons and a seperate handmade bow glued on top
of the pink strip. The faux gems are from my own stash.
Hope you all have a wonderful day
{{{Happy Crafting Hugs}}}
Marg ;) x
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
A very pretty and girly card Marg, many thanks for sharing with us at Allosrts challenge.
ReplyDeleteB x
I absolutely love stitched ribbon, Marg, and this pale pink is gorgeous! Great coloring. :-D
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful card. I love your coloring. The design is very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia.
ReplyDelete