Hiya Peeps,
My first design for this fabulous challenge blog, Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog where I have been given the choice of digi's from a wonderful company called Stitchy Bear Digi's & I chose Tying The Knot to use as my image for this challenge called "Celebrate".
I coloured the image with a range of colours from Harmony alcoholic marker pens. The ribbons, Pink Congratulations, White Tying The Knot and White Mr & Mrs are all from & exclusive to Crafty Ribbons. With the white Tying The Knot ribbon & the pink Congratulations ribbon I made a pair of actual Ceremonial Wedding Knots to join the Tying The Knot and Mr & Mrs ribbons on the card. The embossed flocking on the base card was already on the card when purchased.
You have until the 28th of each month to join in, I hope you will.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Beautifully done, Marg! Loving those ribbons.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Marg...loving this card hun, such an unusual image..hugs xxx
ReplyDeleteI just love this!
ReplyDeletehugs
Debbi x
How fabulous and I love how you made those knots :-D
ReplyDeleteThank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.
Best wishes,
IKE x
On behalf of StitchyBear Digi Outlet