Hiya peeps,
A coolish Sunday morning in a grey sky town where I live!
Im very very proud to announce that I have been chosen to be a Guest Design Team
Well, Im very ashamed to say that I was late giving my project in to the admin/DT leader...
I simply thought I had another day to finish off my make.....
I am sure its well worth the wait though as I chose to use Roxi Neon Wings Boombox Ethereal Enchantress, coloured her using Promarkers and a clear star Sakura Gelly roll pen then I layered her loads of times using hot pinks, a green gentle patterned paper and a part piece of 8x8 inch part glittered premium paper from the Love Letters collection by First Edition Paper. The gorgeous lime green, pink, dark dusky pink & white 200gsm cardstock is to die for!!! The sentiment is from a clear cling stamp set from Clearly Besotted. The flat backed faux pearls, flowers and bling string are from my own stash.
I hope you like my 8.5x8.5 inch card is to your taste as I love it!!!
EDIT: Oh how I wish I hadnt used those big big flowers now.... after seeing this on the challenge blog I have changed my mind on how this card looks, when you look at the photo, all I see now are those 2 flowers looking at me like eyes!!! I wish I could submit another card now, but its too late so I will just have to wait & see if im ever chosen as a GDT for this or any other challenge blogs again... I sincerely apologise now to anyone who doesnt like this, its not my usual standard... ;(
Love your color combo and fab design, Marg! So happy to have you join us as GDT this time for Lacy Sunshine. congrats! xxD
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute and I love the hot pink and lime green combo! Congrats on being our GDT this time.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Vannessa