Here are six photos of my Design Team Application for Kimmie Krafting.
I used one of their stamps from .JPG)
Canine Capers set One, coloured it with Promarkers and even coloured in the background with a light Putty colour as I didnt want the plain white of the card to show through all over. It was then glued onto the backing die cut label one shape. I then got the A4 sheeet of pearlescent deep cream card from PapermillDirect.co.uk in the Lake District, scored the card to form the A5 basic card shape. I covered the front of the card with a paper from a Polkadoodles cdrom Id got, then I turned the top right hand corner over and secured that with a brad through to the inside of the card. The stamped image topper was then placed on foam pads and stuck in the middle of the card. I then placed the clear faux gems on wire stems either side as well as two small bows made from pink ribbon with little dogs on. The finishing touch is the sentiment and the roses of two different sizes and two colourways.
This is beautiful, love the attention to detail xx
ReplyDeleteThank you Tracy, it was lovely of you to take the time to view
Deleteand leave me the fab comment. I appreciate it very much
Marg x