For this challenge it was a case of "Fancy Folds" so I decided to do some Iris Folding that I saw in one of my old craft magazines that I was moving, it caught my eye as the card that they showed was so beautiful and very summery, but could be modified to suit any woman/lady that loved handbags. See what you think:
This one you can see that Ive made into a Mother's Day card, using embossed coloured
cards, little "gems" to form the handle of the handbag and larger "gems" for the clasp.
I used 15mm wide strips of paper from a 6"x6" paper pad called "Flower Patch" by Making Memories. The net flower in the middle of the Iris Folding is from Craft Work, which is part of a prize i won last year when I sent a card to a craft magazine competition. I cant remember where I go the "with love" and "mum" sentiments but they are just perfect for this card.
I am entering this card into the:
The Paper Shelter Blog Challenge 53 "Fancy Folds"
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2012/02/challenge-53-fancy-folds.html
I hope you like the finished result, I know I do! ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I dont miss any (which is a good thing!)
I dont get a chance to reply to all of your comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. I do read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.