Thursday, 19 November 2015

Crafty Ribbons is asking: Christmas Socks for washing or presents??


Hiya peeps

Yes, its our weekly time for the Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog and this week the theme is Christmas Socks!!!!! The alteration to weekly challenges is only because of Countdown to Christmas.

Your prize this week is a £10 voucher for the Crafty Ribbons Website


My card consisted of an image called Stocking Line from Bugaboo
The design is on a tent style base card made from an A4 sheet of card from Papermill Direct
Backing paper is from Kanban "Christmas Wishes" Paper pad
The sentiment is one of my own words
The ribbon is, of course, called Wash Day Ribbon - Stocking Washing from Crafty Ribbons
Image coloured in with Graph It alcoholic marker pens and the top of the stockings were
sprinkled with "Snow Dust" from Pinflair to give a glittery flakey touch & see to the card.

I hope you like this basic card (even though it doesnt look like it because of the backing paper that I used. Please ask if you would like to know anything else










No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.