Saturday, 9 September 2017

DT post for Rick St Dennis



Its time today for a new challenge over at

Rick St Dennis Challenge blog #5

where the theme is

"Anything Goes or Clowning Around (use a clown image)"


I used an image called Zombie Clown

to make a wall hanging so my daughter could use it in her bedroom

I first printed the digi on to card instead of my usual paper and

its the texture of that which gives the clown its unusual look.

It was also that I used watercolour pencils to colour him

The outer part of the mdf frame I used an embellishment mousse

from the Nuvo collection by Tonic Studios.  The mousse

I used is a colour called Peony Pink using a natural sponge to

create the rough application.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.