Monday, 4 September 2017

A blog Challenge entry



Hiya peeps 

Today im sharing a Birthday card that ive made following
a sketch challenge blog. This blog has a weekly challenge 
and can be found at: Freshly Made Sketches 

The image that Ive coloured with watercolour pencils is by a
 company called Pink Gem Designs and is called "Girl On Swing"

The pieces of cards and paper used a backing are all from
my collection of scrap papers. 
The buttons are from when I was on a Design Team
for a ribbon company....

I am entering this card into the following challenges;













"









No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.