Saturday, 15 July 2017

DT post for Rick St Dennis Challenge Blog


Hiya peeps

Its time for the next challenge for
Rick St Dennis
on the Sparkle and Glitter Blog, (Link above)

My project for this challenge uses an image from, the front cover of
one of Ricks beautiful colouring books, which are available from Amazon.com
There are loads of Rick's adult colouring books available on Amazon as
well as loads, over 1000 images available on the Zibbet website HERE.

I used a pre cut card blank & added 2 die cut toppers from my own
stash. In fact all of the items used were from my stash. 
(Im trying not to buy anymore craft stuff as I have way too much
stock as it is. I did succumb to the Amazon Prime sale day though).

I hope you join in with the new challenge.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.