Wednesday, 4 January 2017

My LAST DT post for Crafting Musketeers as this is the last EVER challenge


Hiya peeps

Well this is the last, ever, challenge for the

where the theme this month is "Party Time"
I have used the lovely, fun & witty digi image
from the very very talented Rick St Dennis
I coloured it with my alcohol marker pens and it was
a dream to colour too!! Here I decided to use the card
as a youngsters Birthday card & using ribbons from
the Crafty Ribbons, Patchwork Rose ribbon collection
and the 

I also used an older Crafty Ribbons Nautical themed ribbon but unfortunately it is not available anymore, but there are other,
newer versions available by clicking here

A beautiful card which I am really pleased as its turned out really
fabulous and perfect for one of my younger step grandchildren


I hope you will join in with our last ever challenge, you have until
29th of January at 8pm to enter and win a fab prize.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.