Sunday, 11 December 2016

DT card for Not Just Cards Challenge....

Hiya peeps
and welcome to this months challenge over at
Not Just Cards December Challenge and a fabulous DT CALL!!!

We are extending our DT CALL
If you would like to join our small
NOT JUST CARDS TEAM
please get in touch at ....
njcchallenges@hotmail.com

Now, for my December project I used the gorgeous
Mr Rooster from A Day For Daisies
and you could be lucky enough to win a $12 voucher
for their fabulous website if you enter our challenge!!

Along with Mr Rooster, I have used the lovely, but unusual
Summer Festival ribbons - 15mm grosgrain Chicken Ribbon
from Crafty Ribbons
(Im on the design team for them as well as here)
and 2 of my unbranded freebie dies to make the sentiment.
Mr Rooster is coloured with alchoholic marker pens by Harmony,
cut out & glued to a dotty embossed scalloped square topper
cut using my Tonic Studios die set in a sedate latte colour card.
(The rooters face is actually coloured in a yellow pen but looks
more lime green, my apologies).
This card has now been set aside for one of my step son-in-laws
birthday later this month instead of the usual fishing cards he usually gets lol !!!!  😃😃

You have until the 10th of January 2017 to enter so I will now,
incase you dont get to see anymore of my blog posts before
then:

Happy Christmas 
and thank you for your continued 
support this last year, and hopefully 
for the whole of 2017 and more!!

I am entering this card into the following challenges: 

Craft Your Passion Challenge, #341, AG

The Ribbon Girl Blog, #Dec, AG


Get Creative Challenge, #53, Birthday/2 year Blogaversary







No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.