Wednesday, 7 December 2016

DT card for Crafty Ribbons, Christmas theme but must use ribbon or lace


Hiya peeps,
I'm your host for this weeks challenge
The theme this week is Christmas but most of all don't forget
to use ribbon or lace otherwise we will have to delete your entry.
I have used a beautiful
for my card, shown below. I hope
it inspires you to join in with this weeks challenge to
see if you could win the selection of fabulous satin
ribbons from owner Ali.
The image I used is from Wild Rose Studio and is a
clear rubber stamp that I love using. I know its a
birthday card stamp but it doesnt say aything like that
on the image so thats why I used it for Christmas. The 
backing paper is from First Edition and is one sheet from
the Guilded Winter 12x12 inch premium paper pad. There are
48 sheets of 200gsm heavyweight cardstock.





7 comments:

  1. That's a darling image and can definitely be used for Christmas since the elephant is sitting on a gift. I love all your beautiful die cut elements. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ganz zauberhaft gemacht. Find ich super!
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a charming card; the ellie and gift are precious! So thrilled you shared your creativity in the Addicted to Stamps and More gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute :)
    Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends Challenge.
    Selene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sehr schön gemacht. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

    LG Heike

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty HazelNuts Christmas Challenge Extra. And a very Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.