Thursday, 3 November 2016

DT card for Crafting Musketeers Challenge #43, theme is Christmas Wishes


Hiya peeps

Its time for a new challenge over at:


and the theme for this month is:
Christmas Wishes

Our sponsor for this month is the wonderful

We have a fab prize from the sponsor this month ,so instead of one prize winner 
we shall be having 3. The prize is $25 for first, $15 for second place and 
$10 for third place in digi stamps.
 If you don't have your own blog, don't worry, remember we have a 
Facebook Page for you you to post your entry onto 

For my project I chose to use a digi called
Owl on a Branch and is available from HERE

The sentiment came with the digi image is also from 

The backing papers, plain cardstock under the owl & used to make the basic card are from my own stock, but the ribbon is from 
I hope you like this card & will join in with us at the
Craftin Musketeers Challenge.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.