Tuesday, 4 October 2016

DT project for the new challenge at Crafting Musketeers


Hiya peeps
Its time for a new challenge over at
We are sponsored by the lovely
and out of 3 images that we were given (as a DT) I chose to use
the image "Gift Box" and printed it off in 2 dfferent sizes.
The larger one I coloured, in oranges & greens (both glittered).
The smaller image, inside the shutters is coloured in
pinks & gold glitter. The backing papers. pearl 
decorational strings & lace are all from my own stash.
I then placed a verse & short sentiment on the rear of the box card.
This is also my first time of themed props in my photos. This idea actually came from my daughter who recommended to use the wooden gift boxes that I bought off Facebook a couple of years ago. I then dressed them up with flat backed pearls, pearl strings, bows & charms. All very lovely if I say so myself. 

I am entering this in to the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge, #383, the theme is "Re-run" taken inspiration from Tracy & Susan - Birthday




















3 comments:

  1. These are so fabulous! I'm so glad you played along with Brown Sugar Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us over at Brown Sugar this time. We hope to see you again next week.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Brown Sugar DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Fabulous boxes Marg. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.