Thursday, 20 October 2016

DT card for Crafty Ribbons...theme is Anything with Ribbon or Lace


Hiya peeps

Its the Bows team to challenge you to enter our
challenge this week. The theme is
Anything Goes as long as you use Ribbon or Lace

I made this card back in September for my brother-in-laws
birthday as he is a regular road cyclist every Saturday!! 
I used

Ive not shown this before so Im ok to use this card 
for this challenge.... maybe you have an older card sitting
doing nothing that youve not shown on any blog or challenge??
Why not enter our challenge & win some ribbons or a voucher?

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The Ribbon Girl Blog, Oct must have an image

Craft Your Passion, Anything Goes





2 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous!
    Thank you for joining in with The Ribbon Girl October Anything Goes - Any Image challenge and good luck in the prize draw.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.