Friday, 23 September 2016

DT make for Crafty Ribbons new challenge of Sweet Treats with ribbon


Hiya peeps

Its time for a new challenge over at

I chose to use a Paper Shelter image called
Gingerbread House and made a large tag out of it
which I will use for a large gift bag at Christmas.

The backing paper, used on both sides, was a free gift along with some toppers that came free with one of the craft magazines 
I subscribe to. The freebie is not a recent one. 

I used the
to finish off the tag

I hope you like the finished project, I would love to read any comment that you wish to leave. Dont forget to enter the challenge
with your make on the theme but please, dont forget the ribbon
after all we are a ribbon website & blog.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.