Monday, 12 September 2016

DT card for Crafty Ribbons theme is Holidays!!!

Hiya peeps

Its time for a new challenge over at
the theme for the "Bows Team" (of which I am part of)
is Holidays and dont forget the ribbon!!! 
After all we are a ribbon blog.
You could win a gorgeous selection of Christmas Ribbons:

For my card I made a holiday themed card of a boy snorkaling 
along a coral reef in tropical waters. (well thats what I wanted
to show).
The ribbons I have used are all from Crafty Ribbons 
and are:
and a 2 part layered selection of other ribbons both of
which are available here
The rubber stamped image is from two stamp sets from
Crafty Sentiments, using Coral Reef set no 1  & Let's Swim, 
coloured using alcohol marker pens and fineliner pens. I glued
this coloured image on to the orange die cut topper which is one
part of a Tonic Studios die set. 

I hope you like this card and will join in with this 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.