Monday, 12 September 2016

Blog Candy available (ends 13th Sept)


400 followers & a 3 year blogging anniversary Candy is available at:


KT Fit Kitty is well known in the blog crafting community
as shes won no end of blog challenges,coming in anything from
a random draw winner to being picked in the top three.

KT Fit Kitty's blog which ends tomorrow (13th Sept)
and the prizes which there is 2 lots available.
(I have only just seen (12th Sept 11pm) this candy on Kitty's blog)


Full details are available at this link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.