Monday, 15 August 2016

DT post for Not Just Cards


Hiya peeps

Well its time for the newest post over at 

Sorry for the delay peeps, I got delayed because of 
being distracted due to my birthday... 

We are sponsored this month by the wonderful Bloobel Stamps. 


Bloobel "My Shopify" Main Store

The images that Lisa produces are completely unique and are a real delight to work with! There are 2 images of the winners choice up for grabs with plenty to choose from!

I decided to make a normal A5 portrait style card using the funny
"Curtsey". Pencil coloured in oranges & greens with the smallest amount of black in her shoes & hair.
The base cardstock is from Papermill Direct 
and is in a silvery blue colour (for a change),
the spring green coloured card is also from Papermill Direct.
All other cardstock is from my own stash
Both of the ribbons and all 3 buttons are all from Crafty Ribbons   
The Happy Birthday sentiment was cut in white linen effect from a die set out of my own stash.

I hope you like the finished card.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

The Crazy Challenge #229 - Birthday Cards







No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.