Friday, 12 August 2016

DT post for Crafty Ribbons, theme is Bicycle

Hiya peeps

Welcome to the new challenge over at Crafty Ribbons
where the theme, chosen by me is Bicycle(s) but dont
forget to add the all important ribbon.....

For my take on this theme I chose to make a tag, 
so I could pass it on to one of my sisters (as her husband is a 
regular Bicycle rider and his birthday is this next month).

I used a Tonic Studios die set called 
(available at other places but this set I found on Ebay UK)
Its a beautiful tag set and I used a linen effect white cardstock
from Papermill Direct to cut the tag out, not using any of the other 2 dies in the set, leaving a full centre so the bicycle die could be cut
out and glued in to place in the centre.  I glued a white die cut 
"happy birthday" just above....

The black silk ribbon I used was one length off the red silk from the 

I hope you like what I have made & that you join in with our challenge

I would like to enter the following challenges:

The Male Room #41, Olympics/Sports






4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic tag you made :-))
    Thank you so much for joining us at The Male Room!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag! ;o) Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge Up Your Life for our "Travels" challenge! Happy crafting, Maike ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT Tag your BIL will appreciate this I'm sure. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room Olympic / Sport Challenge.
    Faith DT
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super clean and simple tag. Love the embossed bicycle. Thanks so much for playing along with our Olympics/Sport theme at The Male Room. Deborah, DT. Sorry to be so late commenting!!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.