Thursday, 18 August 2016

DT card for Crafting Musketeers Challenge 40


Hiya peeps

Well, how forgetful am I??? This should have been posted 
2 weeks ago but you still have time to enter with 12 days 
left to enter the challenge over at 

I decided to decorate a small MDF plaque using the googly ghost.
I painted it black first it using Indigo Blu Gee-Sso Good! paint & then printed the 
digi image on to smooth printer paper at 160gsm weight. 
I coloured it using my alcoholic marker pens with the input
of a few metallic pens too, especially around the eyes & the 
all over the word "Boo".  I have only decorated the one side
yet it looks good as it is - do you agree??
from Crafty Ribbons
Thats it for now, I should be back in a couple of days with a card or two.
                                                                    





//

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.