Monday, 4 July 2016

DT card for Crafty Ribbons, July 2016, theme is "Animals"



Hiya peeps

It time again for a Crafty Ribbons challenge and this week we are
bringing Animals to you.

I have brought a cow for you, very simular to the cow from 
Jack & The Beanstalk nursery story lol ;)

The ribbons I have used on this card are the very apt 
"Cows" from the Summer Festival collection (I love the faces on this ribbon)
The cow picture is just downloaded from Google with copyright usage permission.
The base card & piece of white linen effect card for the matt & layering
are from Papermill Direct, based in the Lake District.
A clean & simple card for a busy but funny faces ribbon.

Check out our Challenge Blog for full details of 
how to win some gorgeous ribbons.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.