Saturday, 16 July 2016

DT card for Crafty Ribbons July 14th 2016


Hiya peeps

Its time for the new challenge over at Crafty Ribbons where the theme
is "Christmas with Ribbon"

My make for this challenge is a 6x6 inch card with the
Classic Christmas - MC Snowflake (9mm) ribbon
just a single line of ribbon using a slit in the fold of the base card to
thread the ribbon through so it can be secured on the inside front at both ends.
The teal glittered card was cut using brand new release items
from Tonic Studios and its called Candy Cane Frame Die Set (1371E). You can
just about make out the candy canes with a bow on them. What I did though also,
was to cut another set of the dies but using silver mirri card and then I mounted
the silver centre piece, being the rectangle complete with stocking in the middle of
the teal die cut frame. I love the whole clean setting that the glitter frame and
single row of ribbon gives to the base white linen effect card.
Watch out for the other 2 new frames in the near future.......................






No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.