Thursday, 7 July 2016

DT card for Crafting Musketeers where the theme is Babies!!!



Hiya peeps
Its time for a challenge theme of "Babies"....

You can find that challenge on our
Crafting Musketeers #39
to see our gorgeous projects from the DT.

The white card stock is from Papermill Direct, the ribbons are

The image is from the lovely Di's Digi Stamps and its
called Baby Bear Scales. Its a darling image to colour using my alcoholic marker pens.
I matt & layered different backing papers, all in beautiful shades of blues, with, the 2 main top
papers in baby boy paper.
The white paper, that the image is printed on is just plain but not the cheapest,
photocopier paper. At the moment I have used is Office Depot colour printing paper
(from Viking Office Supplies).l found the best way to order is to buy at least 3 - 5 reams
(packets) at a time.
The rest of the items on this card are from my own stash.
Im so pleased how this 8x8 inch card has turned out.
I would like to see your comments below ;) x

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion Challenge - AG ends 1007
The Ribbon Girls - AG ends 1607
613 Avenue Create - AG with an optional twist ends 1007
Animal Friends Challenge - Animal in Scene + dies / punches








4 comments:

  1. Eine zuckersüße Karte. Danke für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet and sugar.
    Thanks for joining us at Animal Friends
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eine ganz tolle Karte hast Du gezaubert.
    Danke für Deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    Liebe Grüsse Daniela

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.