Thursday, 2 June 2016

My turn on the Inspiration Blog for Crafty Ribbon (2 June 2016)

Hiya peeps

A little late in the day but at least it is still the same day as I
posted this card, minus the Father's Day sentiment on this


To tell you about a new challenge starting over at
Crafty Ribbons today and the theme, chosen by me, is
Masculine/Transport but no women on the creation.

For the Inspiration Blog I have made a Steam Train card
using cardstock from Hunkydory as the background
but the main thing of interest is the stamped image
to which I think is now discontinued.
(Loads of fabulous stamps are still available though).
I also did not include the Father's Day sentiment earlier today.
                                                                            
The main focus for this blog post today is the ribbon that I have used.
It is an off white but not the bridal white, it is 
9mm grosgrain printed with WITH LOVE with a stitch effect edge and hearts.  Printed on one side only
This ribbon is EXCLUSIVE to Crafty Ribbon






No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.