Thursday, 2 June 2016

DT make for Crafty Ribbons Challenge - theme is Masculine/Transport NO Women in the make.....


Good Morning peeps

Time for a new challenge at Crafty Ribbons, to which I have chosen,
is Masculine/Transport NO women but the main thing is to add Ribbon!!!

For my card, a landscape A4 is made by folding an A4 white linen effect
250gsm card from Papermill Direct. (I buy online direct from the 
manufacturer and you can buy in small packs). 
The gold foiled dotty spotty cardstock is from my own stash but Im sure
its an old Hunkydory stock. I matt & layered the stamped image of 
Traction Engine by Stamps Away on to layers of matt gold 
& mirri gold, angled it to give the card a different layout 
than just placed straight on in my opinion.
Going back to the spotty dotty gold foiled, I stuck the 
lighter piece of card on to the larger one and then added a piece of 
10mm gold grosgrain ribbon and stuck it to the rear of the cardstock,
using sellotape at both top & bottom. After the
background cardstock was stuck down to the white base card
I added the ribbon knot which is glued to its place, using
silicone glue gel and that is it!!! 

The card doesn't need anything else due to the spotty dotty 
background so take a small bit of inspiration from my card....

Enter the challenge.... just dont forget to use ribbon, not lace 
or twine, just ribbon.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.